127 Plaza Drive

Estimated Monthly Payment: $1,368/mo 127 Plaza Drive, Mansfield, LA 71052 MLS# 237688 Commercial Listing Status: Active
7,500 sqft
159
12
0
0

REMARKS:

The building is constructed on a concrete slab with a steel frame, brick, cinder block, metal panel siding and a sloped metal roof (18' eave height). Approximately 4,350 sq ft (58%) is heated and cooled retail space with two multi-stalled restrooms, counter space, and open retail space. The remaining 3,150 sq ft (42%) is storage space. Site improvements include concrete parking and drives with recessed dock high truck well. New 5 ton a/c unit was recently added. The building was last used as a feed store, but was originally constructed as a movie theater.

OVERVIEW:

Commercial
Building
Active
7500
33955
Concrete
Central
Central
City
City

FINANCIAL:

$300,000

NEIGHBORHOOD & SCHOOL INFORMATION:

Courtesy of Louisiana Realty & Assoc LLC

 

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Keller Williams Northwest Louisiana shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

 

©2019 Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS®, Inc.. All rights reserved.